Welcome to my blog. When I saw that my last post was January 17, 2016 I could hardly believe it had been that long. Thank you for coming back and checking in with me. Here is a glimpse at what I have been up to for the last 8 months.
- Visited my sister-in-law and her husband in Venice, Florida. Also visited friends that have a house not too far away from there. It was cold the week we were there but still warmer than Minnesota!
- Our son, Nathan got engaged and the wedding is October 22 in the L.A. area. We are blessed with another wonderful daughter-in-law.
- I attended the wedding of my niece in the Dominican Republic. All 4 of my children were able to attend as well and everyone had a fabulous time. It was a great group of people and many fun memories were made. I absolutely love any vacation that is close to the ocean.
- Tax season!
- Our son Ted graduated with his MBA from the University of Chicago.
- My daughter Jill invited me to go to Aruba with her and we enjoyed touring the island together. Definitely a place that I would like to go back and visit again. I don’t get to spend a lot of one on one time with my daughter so this was extra special for me.
- Our daughter-in-law Emily graduated with her MBA from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.
- I went to Haiti for week in July. My next post will detail my trip and what we accomplished while in Haiti.
- Family reunion in Branson, Missouri with a stop in Kansas City to visit our daughter-in-law Bella. We were happy to spend the weekend with her.
These are just some of the things that I have been busy with over the past 8 months. I can’t wait to share about my adventure in Haiti.
I haven’t been able to spend much time with my stamping this summer but just in the past week I have been busy making some cards for a Haiti fundraiser and I can’t wait to show you some of my creations.
Thank you for coming back to visit and I promise I will be back soon.